I didn’t think it would be this hard to just rest. So, in the last 10 days how much rest have I gotten? Not much. Here’s why:
- My dad had surgery to remove one of the kidney stones.
- Drove from Orem, Utah to Reno, Nevada with a friend. (I slept most of the way there)
- Stayed 3 days with my daughter.
- Played with my 5-year-old granddaughter and my 5-month-old granddaughter all day Friday while parents were working.
- Washed bedding when the dog peed on my granddaughter’s bed.
- Sewed 3 skirts and 3 peasant blouses
- Girls day out with my daughter on Saturday
- Up late getting to know my new son-in-law.
- Watched my children and friends play some outdoor game while watching the baby for a couple of hours.
- Stayed on night with my son and his girlfriend.
- Drove from Reno, Nevada to Orem, Utah with a friend and drove a couple of hours or more.
- Horse riding lessons.
- Feeding Family
This is going to be hard work for the next 6 months. Who knew that rest could be so exhausting!
Pingback: How To Rest Properly | myoxisamoron
Darn, you sound productive.
What did my ancient grandmother say when my dad told her to stop running around visiting friends…”There will be plenty of time to rest when I’m dead?”
Hope your dad is comfortable.
May your bobbin always have enough thread.
And the smiles bounce your way.
I know there will be plenty of time to rest when I’m dead. That has always been my phylosophy. However, since I’ve already done the dead thing I guess it is time to rest. Thanks for stopping by.
Sounds like a good plan…
What fun is life if you are so busy you rush through it?
Have a nice ( quiet) week!