I didn’t think it would be this hard to just rest. So, in the last 10 days how much rest have I gotten? Not much. Here’s why:
- My dad had surgery to remove one of the kidney stones.
- Drove from Orem, Utah to Reno, Nevada with a friend. (I slept most of the way there)
- Stayed 3 days with my daughter.
- Played with my 5-year-old granddaughter and my 5-month-old granddaughter all day Friday while parents were working.
- Washed bedding when the dog peed on my granddaughter’s bed.
- Sewed 3 skirts and 3 peasant blouses
- Girls day out with my daughter on Saturday
- Up late getting to know my new son-in-law.
- Watched my children and friends play some outdoor game while watching the baby for a couple of hours.
- Stayed on night with my son and his girlfriend.
- Drove from Reno, Nevada to Orem, Utah with a friend and drove a couple of hours or more.
- Horse riding lessons.
- Feeding Family
This is going to be hard work for the next 6 months. Who knew that rest could be so exhausting!