So today is Wednesday and the results are in for the 1st phase of my Favao program. I have just been focusing on eating smaller meals more often to maintain balanced blood sugar levels throughout the day. I have found it more difficult than I thought to eat every 2.5-3 hours but it has been well worth the effort. Here are the results:
- Weight – no change
- Bust – 1/2″ smaller
- Waist – 2″ smaller
- Hips – no change
- Thigh – 1/2″ smaller
- Upper Arm – 3/4″ smaller
- This one is for all you girls out there: I had to tighten my bra by one hook this morning!
This next week I start phase 2 of my nutrition program. I will continue to start my day with a healthy smoothy and start on the meal suggestions. I am very excited about how well this new program is working. My favorite part of Favao is that I don’t feel overwhelmed trying to change my eating habits overnight. I can start with baby-steps and still see results right away. I am more likely to stick with it because of this.
On Monday I was blog tagged by Vicky and invited to play. I accepted, of course. What better way to celebrate my success than by playing tag with all my new friends in the blogisphere.
“You‘ve Been Tagged Rules”
- Answer a question the “tagger” listed in their post
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
- Choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post
- Let each blogger know that you have tagged them
These were the questions I got to choose from:
- What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
- What is the most defining moment of your life thus far?
- Is it more important to love or be loved?
- What’s the one thing you’d like others to remember about you at the end of your life?
- What small act of kindness were you once shown that you will never forget?
- Are you happy with yourself?
- What is your most prized possession?
- In your lifetime, what have you done that hurt someone else?
- Right now, at this moment, what do you want most?
- What’s something most people don’t know about you?
- Who would you like to forgive?
I chose #6 – Are you happy with yourself.
For the first time in a very long time I can say, yes. I can accept the fact that I am broken and understand in my heart that it is not my fault. As I strive each day to be a better person I am happy with the progress that I am making and the person I am becoming.
My Questions to Those I Tagged
- What were you in high school? Geek, brain, comic, goof-off, popular, jock(ette), cheerleader, outcast, club member (what club)?
- Do you have a BFF (best friend forever)? How did you meet?
- If you could choose between sane and insane which would you choose and why?
- What is the difference between an adult and a grownup?
- Who was your favorite band in high school? Who is it now?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- If you could spend the day with anyone in history who would it be? Why? What would you do?
- Who is the one person that has always been there for you and how have they affected your life.
- What is your biggest challenge today?
- What is the silliest thing you have ever done? Why did you do it?
- What is your favorite fairy tale? Why?
Tag You’re It
Those that I have tagged are a combination of those who have commented most and those I have enjoyed most. For those of you who struggle with anxiety, depression and/or feeling overwhelmed do not stress over this. If you get to it great. If you don’t no big deal. I just want to thank you for sharing and adding joy to my life. You are awesome!
Philosopher Mouse of the Hedge
A Rich, Full Life in Spite of It
Halfway Between the Gutter and The Stars
I love this! Thanks for tagging me!
My BFF is my husband who I met through our moms who played bridge together! 🙂
Gotta love moms! It’s always best to marry your BFF.
What a fun post! I’m so honored you tagged me! Thanks